Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Progress Check

My current weight is 164.0 lbs which means that I have gained 1.8 lbs this week for a total of 86.0 lbs. released.

This is an artificial weight.  I was up most of the night with a terrible headache.  So I drank a bunch of water, ate some protein, etc.  

But I am listing it.  I am counting it.  It is part of life, but doesn't get me down.  Headache is gone and I did get a couple of hours of sleep.  All is good.

On to the rest...

Staying on plan--

Blogging-- 

Self-ful--

Move--

Run--

I haven't been keeping track.  I am not sure these are the things I need to keep track off.

I do know that I have been exercising quite a bit.  Boot camp, muscle pump, zumba.  The other things are ok too.

I just need to keep moving.

Game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!