Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Checking in

So I guess Tuesdays will be my weigh in day.  I am down 2 lbs today!

The cravings for different foods are still gone.

I tapped for the ritual of late night eating and eating when I come home in the afternoon.  I might need to do some more tapping as I do still think about it, but it has been easy to resist both rituals.  In fact, the other night I got some ice cream and then didn't even want to eat it.  Unheard of!

I was really bothered this morning by loose skin (probably from years of gaining and losing) so I need to do some tapping around that.

Also there are a few more issues from the last list I need to work on.

I would also add...
not wanting to cook/shop/prepare food
not tapping enough every day  (Can a person tap too much?)

Well, that's all I can think of for today.

I'm working on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!