Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Getting there.

Last night I had some sort of weird stomach thing that kept me very close to the bathroom...so no boot camp.  sigh.  I did get some gardening in and I am working to get the glue off the sun room (curses to ALL indoor/outdoor carpet....remember, SOMEONE eventually will have to take it off.) so I did get some exercise.  I have had to do more office type work at my job so I have been tied to my desk more.  I miss the walking.  Soon I can leave the desk....soon.

I realized last night that part of why my eating is off is that nothing sounds really good.  I am not craving anything and I have no inspiration for meals.  So it is easy to just grab a sandwich or a bar or some cereal.  I have fruit too...but I really need protein, vegetables, and good carbs.  So tonight I will look up some recipes and get some things back on track.

It isn't that I am eating too badly or too much...actually I probably am not eating enough!  BUT I definitely need to eat better.  I am so thankful that I have the evening to get that going.

I also just randomly made a goal to have 100 points of exercise for April.  Ideally I should make a goal at the beginning of the month...  Anyway, I have kept track of my exercise this month on paper...so I will figure my points and get the ticker straighten out today too.

Here's me...working it out...

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. There are so many people sick with the flu/colds.

    I found you through the Healthy You Challenge and am now a follower. Feel free to check out my blog and follow if you like. We all need support and motivation from each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stomach bugs = no fun! Hope you feel better and get back into healthy, tasty eating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I've had 2 stomach bugs this year.. no fun. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!